Robert Feinschreiber & Margaret Kent
2) We achieve worldwide transfer pricing recognition though our participation in high-value transfer pricing conferences – now in Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore in July and August 2009 as a current example.
3) We’ve achieved professional recognition in high-valued transfer pricing publications: CCH, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., BNA, and other tax publishers, including the Transfer Pricing Handbook, Transfer Pricing International, Tax Management Transfer Pricing Report, the International Tax Journal, and Corporate Business Taxation Monthly.
4) We’ve developed specific coordinated transfer pricing publications materials in various countries for our clients and for others: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Mexico, United States, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Thailand, the EU, the OECD, and more, enabling taxpayers and governments to best coordinate transfer policies.
5) We specifically address multinational transfer pricing coordination across jurisdictions, which other transfer pricing professionals ignore. Our analytical techniques make us unique.
6) Our clients include businesses headquartered inside the United States and business headquartered outside the United States.
7) Our experience extends beyond transfer pricing to include permanent establishment issues, tax incentives, tax treaty issues and similar issues of concern.
8) Our professional recognition gives us ready audit access. The revenue authorities know us, giving us greater impact with our clients.
Robert Feinschreiber, Attorney
Feinschreiber & Associates,
1121 Crandon Boulevard
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149