This handbook provides a comprehensive analysis of the transfer pricing issues that affect taxpayers and tax collectors alike. It has a practical focus advising taxpayers about transfer pricing techniques and their consequences.
* Provides non-tax transfer pricing guidance on such issues as imported merchandise, customs-related issues, and customs appraisement
* Describes IRS penalties in detail
* Describes various transfer pricing methodologies
This core volume (ISBN 0471-406619) is supplemented.
The 2002 Supplement includes updates to both Transfer Pricing 3e and Transfer Pricing International. It contains:
* Two new chapters on Cost-Sharing Buy-Ins and Technology, Licensing, and Economic Issues in Transfer Pricing
* Complete revisions to chapters on New Zealand, Singapore, Belgium, Czech Republic, Russia, and South Africa. (with updates to Germany chapter)
* New Appendix containing information regarding Practice Note 7
This supplement updates the core volumes, Feinschreiber/Transfer Pricing Handbook, Third Edition (ISBN 0471-406619) and Transfer Pricing International: A Country by Country Guide (ISBN 0471-385239).
TRANSFER PRICING HANDBOOK
Transfer Pricing Introduction
TRANSFER PRICING INTERNATIONAL
A COUNTRY-BY-COUNTRY GUIDE
Transfer Pricing in Asia and Australasia