The author of the Transfer Pricing Handbook now covers the often complex transfer pricing rules in nations around the globe.
* Reviews and analyzes OECD Guidelines.
* Provides an overview of 27 nation's transfer pricing rules.
* Examines the differences between the United States, OECD Guidelines, and specific countries' transfer pricing rules.
* Written by industry experts from each country.
The core volume (ISBN 0471-406619) is supplemented annually.
The 2002 Supplement includes updates to both Transfer Pricing 3e and Transfer Pricing International. It contains:
* Two new chapters on Cost-Sharing Buy-Ins and Technology, Licensing, and Economic Issues in Transfer Pricing
* Complete revisions to chapters on New Zealand, Singapore, Belgium, Czech Republic, Russia, and South Africa. (with updates to Germany chapter)
* New Appendix containing information regarding Practice Note 7
The supplement updates the core volumes, Feinschreiber/Transfer Pricing Handbook, Third Edition (ISBN 0471-406619) and Transfer Pricing International: A Country by Country Guide (ISBN 0471-385239).
Supplement Now Available
Because of the rapidly changing nature of information in this field, this title was updated.
Transfer Pricing Handbook Supplement
by Robert Feinschreiber
Paperback, April 2002
Table of Contents
Part One Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Transfer Pricing
Part Two Transfer Pricing in the Americas
Part Three Transfer Pricing in Asia and Australasia
Part Four Transfer Pricing in Europe and Africa
- Transfer Pricing in Belgium
Kathrine A. Kimball, Kurt Van der Voorde, and Hans Van Haelst
- Transfer Pricing in Czech Republic
- Transfer Pricing in Denmark
Jens Chr. G. Svolgaard
- Transfer Pricing in Finland
- Transfer Pricing in France
- Transfer Pricing in Germany
Heinz-Klaus Kroppen, Axel Eigelshoven, and Achim Roeder
- Transfer Pricing in Italy
Alessanrdro Adelchi Rossi and Luigi Perin
- Transfer Pricing in the Netherlands
Frans W. Blok
- Transfer Pricing in Norway
Espen Ommedal, Per Harg, and Marius Leivestad
- Transfer Pricing in Poland
- Transfer Pricing in Russia
- Transfer Pricing in Russia: Advanced Tax Issues
Paul Lacy, Steven Henderson, and Andrei Plougar
- Transfer Pricing in South Africa
- Transfer Pricing in Spain
Amalia Gracia and Joaquin Velasco
- Transfer Pricing in Switzerland
Tom Ralph, Urs Bruegger, and Markus Held
- Transfer Pricing in the United Kingdom
Part Five Comprehensive Transfer Pricing Surveys